Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes to Okarche
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:55:24 +0800

Looks like a great place. Wish I could have joined you!
Howard

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:35:30 -0500
From: Robert Baron <robertbaron1 at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

In a continuing search for more camera bags we went to Stroh's Surplus in
Okarche, Oklahoma, today.  No bags were bought but OKCLUG co-president Ken
Carney did find some good deals on Traeger Wood Pellet Grills.  Then on to
Eischen's, reportedly Oklahoma's oldest bar (or at least the parts
remaining from a 1993 fire) and the home of fried chicken and fried okra as
good or better than any.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Okarche/

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City