Subject: [Leica] Red Jag E Type
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:33:30 +0800

Hi Ken,
Actually it was Panasonic micro four thirds that I used on our last cruise
together. The next one I?m taking, from Tokyo back to Vancouver, I?ll be
hauling Fuji X gear for the normal stuff as well as 37kg of Nikon gear for
shooting the Great Gray Whales and Alaskan Eagles. I hope I?m rewarded for
all the pain and trouble of carrying so much (heavy) equipment.
Howard