Subject: [Leica] IMGS: More Tobacco
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:08:24 -0400

PESO:

The tobacco barn in the photo belongs to Angel.  We walked up to it and he
came from his house to show off his tobacco and tell us every step in
growing and curing the tobacco leaves.  The leaves dry on racks in the barn
and are then stored in rolled up palm bark.  After they have cured, they
are soaked in honey and then rolled.  Angel explained that the government
gets 90% of his tobacco crop.  He gets to keep 10% to sell.  We bought 10
cigars from him at about $2 each.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159422572

and the next two.

C&C greatly appreciated.