Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Harbour night panos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:20:52 +0800

Hi Luggers,

It rained today in Hong Kong and that cleared the air. Katie was sent home
from the hospital to wait for more serious contractions.

We went out for dinner and I took these pictures on the way home.

Here is a wide angle pano of Hong Kong harbour taken from Tsim Sha Tsui -
the Kowloon side - looking to Hong Kong Island.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/3PanHKHarbour.jpg.html>

Taken with the Fuji XT 1and the 14mm f2.8 - three shots stitched together
with CS6.

Here is another harbour view showing the lights on the HSBC head office
celebrating the bank?s 150 years in Hong Kong.
The building is just to the left of the Hong Kong ferris wheel - dead centre
in the picture.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/HSBC150.jpg.html>

And last here is a two panel pano of the First Ferry to Lantau Island -
which we used to call ?home?.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK2015/2Pan1stFerry.jpg.html>

Taken with the XT 1 and the 35mm f1.4 stitched in CS6

Please look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Hong Kong Harbour night panos)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Hong Kong Harbour night panos)