Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tobacco Barn
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:12:08 -0500

Nice shot!  Does the smoke still come out the top?

(The first time I saw a Kentucky tobacco barn was on a train ride from
Birmingham to Cincinnati.  I awoke and looked out the window, and
thought the barn was on fire.  My bride of a few months told me the
reason for the smoke.)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Tobacco Barn)