Subject: [Leica] Puts on Leica's Troubles
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:09:22 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Robert Baron wrote:

>Since I can comfortably argue both sides of the ethics question I'll just
>post the RFF link and see if that works for you all:
>
>http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147752

According to Puts:

"Every time that Leica starts to issue special models of the M-series one is
inclined to become suspicious about the state of the Leica company."

To which I say "pffffttt".  Special models of the M service indicate they're
clearing stock of parts for an old model, watch for a new M soon.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com