Subject: [Leica] Flowers in February
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:45:13 -0800

We've had a very warm and dry winter. The day after we came back from Cuba,
I went to take pictures of the flowers of the season, and this tree was
strutting its stuff. I've taken pictures of plum blossoms probably every
year since we've come to Vancouver (40+ years), but I never get tired of it.
Thousands of trees are in bloom and I'm grateful for everyone.

Taken with the Olympus EM-1 and the new 40-150 f/2.8 zoom, which is
exceptional. I don't think I've ever used a better zoom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/flowers/P2140118.jpg.html    - more
of an overview
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/flowers/P2140099.jpg.html    - more
in detail