Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ivan
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:34:44 -0500

PESO:

The best places to eat in Cuba are paladares - the newest experiment by the
government allowing families to open restaurants in their homes.  Most of
the paladares look just like a restaurant with quite a few tables, a menu,
and a chef in the kitchen.  This is the one where we ate the first night.
Ivan is the proud chef at Paladar Ivan Chef Justo.  We had duck ceviche,
octopus carpaccio, and roast suckling pig.  This did count as one of the
best 4 meals in Cuba!  It was also very expensive!

http://www.pbase.com/image/159293419

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--