Subject: [Leica] Film Developing
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 06:15:59 +0000

I do not know about modern emulsions, in the 1980/90s C41 film was
physically thicker (particularly sheet film) and hence not as sharp as E6
film

john
From:  Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>

For colors, I have switched from 100% E-6 to 80% color negs / 20% E-6.
Occasionally it is still a struggle to get the right color balance, but
that's getting rarer and rarer. The dynamic range of the C41 is phenomenal,
I suspect close to the B&W films.

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Film Developing)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Film Developing)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Film Developing)