Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: the office, the walks, the hills
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:59:45 +0100

A week of mostly work and looking after the pets, as my wife was off skiing
in the French Alps the entire week. Hence, not that many pictures, and those
that there are, were taken in the course of my daily goings on, that is: the
office, walking the dog, and cycling at the weekend. Sometimes I go to the
same well again and again, but the nice thing about photography is that the
light changes all the time, so a familiar place may look different from one
day to the next:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1355
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1355>

Nathan