Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant: Sixty Years of Legendary Photojournalism
From: rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:46:17 -0500

I know there has been talk in the past about Dr. Ted's book, but I just
wanted to add my comments here to the group. I have photo books all around
my home and office and I look to them often for inspiration, from both the
photos and the words. Dr. Ted's book is one of those that I will turn to
often as his story is inspirational and his photos aspirational. We can all
learn from the masters, and I'm happy Ted took the time to share his story
with us. If you have not yet purchased a copy, I highly recommend doing so.

Thanks, Ted.

Roger Hart
Ann Arbor, Michigan
USA