Subject: [Leica] Baku Exhibit
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:23:22 +0000

Nope, still prompts for login....

john

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.nz at leica-users.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Kollasch
Sent: Monday, 16 February 2015 7:13 p.m.
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Baku Exhibit

hi john, please try again... i think i ticked the right box now :-) sorry
for that...

Replies: Reply from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit)
Message from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit)