Subject: [Leica] Factoria DI&MO
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 16:17:45 +0100

I was invited to take shot some pictures to a Couch session, a group of 15
persons was dressed as Clowns and went from El Raval to La Rambla and Pla?a
Catalunya, this was an amazing session plenty of amazing moments and life
with a lot of really ?decisive moments? to shot, I was amazed looking two
other photographers with their big telelephotos, saying at ISO 12400 ?there
is no light? ? and always shooting from a distance instead to be in the
middle of the action.

I propose donwload the video because if you look at it in Vimeo the images
are too small, even so I will upload the pictures in the website, the video
implies a lot of loss of quality.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cy99g2i7j6a1g5/Factoria%20DI%26MO.mov?dl=0>

or

<http://tinyurl.com/m83trsy>

Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre and Elmarit 28 Asph

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Factoria DI&MO)