Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our 25th Anniversary
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:51:39 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

CONGRATS!

Montie

>>I didn't take the picture, but I set it up, calculated the exposure, and
coached our server, Anne in how to get the shot. This included me sticking
my index finger(*) into the center of the picture at the plane of our faces
so the camera would focus, then withdrawing it between Anne's half press
and full press. No flash, of course!  Not great art, but a joyous milestone
for us, in a beautiful setting.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/16253515170/>

Oly E-M5 and Panny 20/1.7.  Enjoy!  We did.

--Peter

(*)  No, Dr. Ted, not *that* finger.