Subject: [Leica] XE-1 Fans I want to hang my Super Teles off the front
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:56:20 -0800

I have done this with great success..... ( Same lens, same camera)....

But I do NOT try to allow the camera lens mount to support the lens.... I
hold the lens ALL the time to support the combined mass involved....

I suspect that if you try to hold the lens + camera by the camera, you will
end up with a very broken camera....

The lens comes with a strap connected to it... you could use that as
well.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

XE-1 Fans I want to hang my Super Teles off the front

Tamron 300 f2.8 Adaptall..anyone done this? Will it rip camera in half  THX
Mark

Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] XE-1 Fans I want to hang my Super Teles off the front)