Subject: [Leica] for sale friday - Nikon stuff
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:31:33 -0800

Tell your friends...

Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED AF-S DX - $600 or offer.

     Lens in great shape.  Nikon's current ultra wide zoom for DX cameras.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/10-24+lens-5110.jpg.html and
next 4 photos.
        Includes all shown in last photo.  I probably have the manual
somewhere, but have not found it yet.

Nikon D7000 body - $450 or offer
        In excellent shape.  Only wear is by the grip, as shown in some
photos.  Works perfectly.
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/D7000-5128.jpg.html
and next 8 photos.
        Includes all shown in photos.  Body, box, manuals, cap, charger,
etc.  Unused strap.  The battery is a generic battery.

Really Right Stuff L bracket for the D7000 - $50
        Made for the camera and in excellent condition

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/rrs+L+bracket-5121.jpg.html
and next two photos

Buy all three and get a 10% discount and I'll pay shipping to lower 48.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR - Brand new.  - $900 or offer.
        Came as the kit lens for my new D750, but I already have one of
these lenses, so I don't need two.  This is $300 off B&H's new price.
        Good deal for someone who has been thinking about this lens.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/24-120+lens-0606.jpg.html
        USA lens and warranty.  No box since it came with the camera all in
one box.

Off list with offers.  Would like you to pay shipping.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson