Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon D200 & lenses
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:36:09 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I'm selling my father's camera which he is no longer able to use.  This
equipment has not been used since 2010 and before that time was used
primarily for family snapshots.  I've had it for only a few days.

D200 body, very minimal wear, includes several CF cards, 2 battery packs and
charger.  No manual, software, cables or any of that stuff.  $200 OBO

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 G ED lens with hood, front cap, 4x ND
filter and a B+W UV filter that appears to have admirably performed the task
of keeping fingerprints off the lens front element.  The UV filter is a
mess, I'll try cleaning it.  The lens itself looks nearly new, glass in
excellent condition and all that.  Seems to be working well.  I believe this
is a DX lens.  $100 OBO

Nikon AF Nikkor 75-300 f/4.5-5.6 with both caps, 4x ND and P-Circ filters.
This lens also had a UV filter which sacrificed itself in the service of
keeping fingerprints and crud off the front element.  This UV filter was not
salvageable.  The lens itself shows minor signs of wear on the tripod ring;
the glass is in excellent condition.  I believe this is an FX lens.  $100 OBO

All prices are in US$ and I am open to offers.  Shipping extra.  Please
contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com