Subject: [Leica] Ruti Alon / PHOTOJOURNALISM AT ITS BEST!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:50:57 -0800

Leo Wesson  OFFERED.... HAVE A LOOK!

Subject: [Leica] Ruti Alon
Have a look at this photog's work; she is a splendid documentarian.
http://www.rutialon.com

Hi Leo,
Whomever the photographer is she has all the markings of a fine
photojournalist covering an event!
Excellent photography without question. And one could not help to be
mesmerized by the colourful clothing's and time of day and all available
light images!

Available light alone is what creates much of the magic in what we are
looking at.
And she obviously shows  "no fear of shooting" everywhere and anything
by/with that light.

This is the epitome of shooting a photo story. Everything that she observed
and moved her to "CLICK" SHE "clicked!"

I have to offer... "I bet she is a "KISS PHOTOGRAPHER FIRST CLASS!" Her
images are ...... "SEE-CLICK!"

Not one who takes a snap or two of the bride & groom and that's it!
It's an excellent example of what being a photojournalist and
photojournalism is all about!
Thank you LEO for the posting.
cheers,
Dr.ted