Subject: [Leica] I got photos all over the place this week
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:22:18 -0500

I know you?re all dying to see how sharp my Summilux is. You have some
chances. I have two gallery shows opening this week. Some of my portraits of
oil workers go up tonight at the Plains Art Museum in Fargo ND (
https://www.facebook.com/events/720105768103256/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular.)
 They?ll be up for a month.

26 of my portraits of librarians go up on Friday at the American Library
Association?s Midwinter Meeting in Chicago, that?s hanging till Monday,
they?re big.

If you?re stuck someplace that?s not Fargo or Chicago, I?ve got a portrait
of film director John Carpenter in INTERVIEW magazine this month (page 44),
and a different portrait of him on npr.org and a photo of Jeff Vandermeer in
The Atlantic.

Interview: http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/805308.html

NPR:
http://www.npr.org/2015/01/25/379336431/first-listen-john-carpenter-lost-themes

Atlantic:
http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/01/from-annihilation-to-acceptance-a-writers-surreal-journey/384884/

This concludes my regularly scheduled talking about myself.

Kyle