Subject: [Leica] Going to Spain
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:50:19 +0400

Hi Henning,

Beatrice and I will be in Spain in March (4th-10th). Sorry to have missed
you there. It would be nice to meet you and your wife. If there are any
other LUG folks around Barcelona and would like to meet let me know.

Hi Lluis,

We would enjoy meeting you in Barcelona. Perhaps we can meet one day?

Thanks,
/matt

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Going to Spain)