Subject: [Leica] Bye
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:58:47 -0800

Tina Manely OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Bye

> > I'm about to turn my computer off for one month as we travel through
Cuba
> > where internet access is not normally available.  I hope to find an
> > internet cafe at times to check e-mail, but that is doubtful.  We will
be
> > driving all over the island and I doubt anywhere will be
connected.<<<<<<<

Hi Tina & Tom,
Well dear friends have a safe and wonderful time! I'm sure it will be an
adventure of great magnitude filled with a million wonderful photos!

We'll be looking for great photo moments and great travel stories! :-)

Take care and have lots of fun!

cheers,
ted

Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Bye)