Subject: [Leica] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and john
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 19:44:56 +0000

Thank you Philippe, quite interesting and also shows what I felt with my
X-T1.

1st Pair: - mostly the expected DoF difference

2nd Pair: - Fuji unsharp, EXIF says Nikon was at f4?

3rd Pair: - More noise on the Fuji (look at lower right)

This is at 1:1 viewing so what difference (other the DoF)  will you see
online or most prints?

john