Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome? EVERYONE!
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:53:09 +0100

Le 17 janv. 2015 ? 04:31, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> a ?crit :

> But as far as "pushing" your digital stuff goes I have little idea what
> they're talking about. Its not like you soup the stuff afterward.

What I understand is that pushing D-ISO means several tricks are used in
parallel and succession, none of which we can control as a user.
Looks as if we swapped developers half way through the process of developing
film for instance.
Been there? Done that? Ever thought of trying it?

The whole thing gives more latitude, but remains out of the reach of the
non-technie to modify. Programmers know more and better than we 'former)
film users collectively do ;-)

Amities
Philippe