Subject: [Leica] FS: Book "The Yellow River"
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:42:34 -0800

How many of us have thought of walking down the Yellow River with an 8x10
camera and photograph "the root of the Chinese civilization"?

OK, may be just me and Zhang Kechun, and Zhang, who is 100 times better
than me in photography, has done it. Winner of the prestigious Discovery
Award at 2014's Rencontres d'Arles, Zhang's images are beautiful:

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117974/zhang-kechun-photos-yellow-river-china
:
"...the images offer glimpses of China's rapid development, their muted
palette--soft sandy yellows, gray skies, and pallid greens--nevertheless
convey majesty and serenity."

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20150116-_1164572.jpg

I have 4 copies. Hard cover, 10"x10" in shrink wrap.

$120 + shipping. If within US, I can ship via insured media mail or
priority mail.

Check/MO OK. If pay with paypal, please add 3%. I can also take credit card
directly.

Thank you.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto