Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 20:37:47 -0600

the Monochrom really lends itself to rendering highlights in ways most
"color sensors" don't seem able to do. I'm exploring those possibilities
here; with the use of my Minolta a spot meter to "place the high values"
using a highly simplified version of Zone System thinking. It really works
very well for placing values in Zones VI, VII, VIII, IX? knowing we can pull
shadow values to virtually any levels we'd like.

Thanks for looking and rocking along with me ;~)

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Waiting?)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Waiting…)