Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:53:30 -0800

Slapped the 100 APO on my new D750 and walked for blocks to find a flower to
post.  The frost from a week ago seems to have gotten the best it with the
flowers here in southern California, but I did a rose that had a few new
buds and this one open bloom that survived in pretty good shape.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Rose-0275.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson