Subject: [Leica] Yearbook and other literature
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:19:52 +0100

Yesterday was my first day back at the office, and waiting for me were the
Yearbook and Jim Shulman?s latest work ?Pull your pants up for Jesus?. Both
are highly recommended. Jim?s book is, as usual, small but packed with
quality images, and the Yearbook, as others have said, is just great?kudos
to Geoff for all the work pulling it together and to everyone who submitted
images. It is especially nice to see stuff from people who do not post much
here, or stuff from regular posters that is different from their usual
style. Well done, everyone!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman