Subject: [Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt - George
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:06:52 -0800

I appreciate your comments, George, thank you.
I really have no layout and design skills outside of the enthusiastic
amateur level.
Couple that with the frustrating Lightroom book formatting, which limits
placement of text and images, and well, it is what it is.
If there is any free software that can do better, I'd like to know about it.

Jay

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ted's Photo Essay Challenge & My Attempt)