Subject: [Leica] Highly Intelligent Crop Factor Overview
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 20:16:11 +0000

I talked to my dealer about my findings with the X-T1, if I was coming from
APS-C Canikon then I would have been very happy with it, it did not do much
wrong and is small/light. However I have M(240) and a few M lenses and the
Fuji is reasonable but not up the level of Leica (subtlety, fine detail and
colour), if I did not have that comparison then things may have been
different. It also depends on what you shoot, f8 and there would be less
difference but the way I tend to shoot there is still a significant gap
between the images produced, but the difference would be reduced in web
jpegs or most printing...

john