Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year from the impatient patient
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:30:00 -0800

Hi, all! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. Post-surgery pain
is down to a pretty low level, only annoying when I bend, sit/lie down or
get up. I'm completely off pain meds as of today. The main issue now is
feeling TIRED all the time.  So forgive me if I don't respond to all the
wonderful holiday pictures everyone is posting. I'd probably fall asleep in
the middle of any response. :-)

-Peter