Subject: [Leica] Yearbook prices AND?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:41:16 -0800

Hi Geoff,
Thanks for the overall heads-up regarding the book!

However I wouldn't even mention the line below at all!

>> The list may like to discuss that for a future edition or any other
changes. That is up to everyone.<<<

"HOLY COW!" To discuss anything pertaining to the book on this list and
you'd have 800,000 opinions and not one thing would ever be resolved! :-(
Pity! Two people would agree and 700,998 would all have different opinions!

The LUG YEAR BOOK has more or less been the same great success for now, our
9th year. It should without question be considered a "KISS PROJECT!" Use the
same layout, paper, donation and size every year without question!  WHY?
That eliminates a pile of crap discussions and great waste of time in future
years.
"AND WITHOUT QUESTION? MAJOR HEADACHES FOR THE EDITOR!"

And given if there's a 2015 book? Everything is in place for what I
understand a new editor! Makes life KISS simple without "starting a new pile
of unnecessary changes!"

Like I said, "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! Or SWEETHEART!" in the case of the
ladies!" The book doesn't require any two bit changes! Why change the recipe
and screw-up something that has worked very well for 9 years?

Despite my yelling, near cursing to have photo submissions in on time! :-)
:-)

That's it! Everybody leave it alone!!!!!!!!!
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Yearbook prices AND?)
Reply from skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] Yearbook prices AND?)