Subject: [Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 17:28:01 -0800

Yep, I know.
I spent several months trying to get Barracuda to solve it to no avail.
Not in the budget here to change to a server that is not shared.

Jay

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Please don't ONLY use "tiny urls" - George)