Subject: [Leica] CHRISTMAS CUTIE/ PAULINE
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:14:06 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

" Is this camera something like the Leica Digilux 2?"

Hi Ted:

Basically the camera is a small, compact PanaLeica (Leica made by
Panasonic) with a very short Leica branded zoom f1.7-2.8. It has myriad
bells and whistles best described in the link below, which is the Leica's
"sister" camera and is identical in every way except for the built in hand
grip. Leica doesn't even say they "tweaked" the software but admits that
the only difference between the cameras is the "Red Dot".

http://www.dpreview.com/products/panasonic/compacts/panasonic_dmclx100

Ted it was so wonderful to finally meet you in 2013- and not only do I wish
you a happy New Year, but add that it should be one of great joy for you
and most importantly health. You are our mentor and we love you dearly.

Bests: Roger Rubin

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] CHRISTMAS CUTIE/ PAULINE)