Subject: [Leica] Weird U.S. Pricing on LUG Yearbook
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:13:29 -0800

Just a heads-up: the price of the LUG Yearbook softcover went up from $66
to $101 overnight. I can't believe that the exchange rate on kangaroo
pellets rose that much in one evening. :-) :-) :-)

Is anyone else seeing this strange price, or am I the only one? It stayed
the same after several refreshes browser refreshes. I don't want to empty
my iPad cache unless I have to.

The hardcover price has consistently been $76 (rounded numbers).

-Peter

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Weird U.S. Pricing on LUG Yearbook)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Weird U.S. Pricing on LUG Yearbook)