Subject: [Leica] IMG: pelican, Moss Landing harbor breakwater
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:33:50 -0800

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Monterey-Dec-2014/i-ghVHjPN/A>

These critters are a lot more colorful than I had imagined!

Shot with Leica 180mm f4 R lens on a Sony A7R, substantially cropped,
handheld.

I'm liking the Moss Landing / Elkhorn Slough area a lot for photography. We
observed 8 different sea otters, one with a pup, many seals and innumerable
sealions, some standing in from hunting out in Monterey Bay. And there's
Phil's Fish Market for lunch! (yum)

The joy of the season to everyone! We'll have our grandson, Fred, visiting.
He's a bit young yet to get into the whole Christmas thing, being only 8
months old or there-abouts, but he's alert, interactive and fun. And the
doggies like him.

I'm curious about how Christmas is celebrated in Australia or the
warm-climate countries where snow and pine trees don't make a lot of sense.

Merry Christmas to all!

Adam "ours will probably be foggy" Bridge

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: pelican, Moss Landing harbor breakwater)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: pelican, Moss Landing harbor breakwater)