Subject: [Leica] Last days to be part of 2014 Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:22:59 +1000

As Brian has advised a scheduled outage this weekend, I am posting this a
few days early.This will be the final reminder I post.
If you would like to be part of the 2014 LUG Yearbook, the last day on
which I can accept contributions is December 20.

The requirements and general format are exactly the same as for the
previous years that Jim compiled for us.

Any camera, any theme, just please send me two image files from 2014 in
JPEG format and a single caption.

There is no obligation to purchase at any time, whether or not you
contribute.

Submissions should be mailed to hopsternew at icloud.com
Detailed instructions are here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

If you have further questions you are welcome to send those to me as well.

Once I have your images and caption you will receive a layout proof or
if there are any issues with your contribution on receipt, I shall get
back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman