Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9?
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:51:15 -0500

I sold an M9 to buy a M240. Within a few months, I sold the M240, and
bought an M9-P. An important factor to consider is that I also own a
Monochrom.

The reasons are numerous but almost all relate to ergonomic differences in
the two cameras where I still prefer the M9 package.

I really doubt that I would have gotten any better pictures with the M240
over the M9. Low light operation is better but this has never been much a
factor for me.

It was expensive lesson but for me I found that newer is not always better.
.
Dave.

--
My portfolio web site <http://www.dlkportfolio.com>