Subject: [Leica] IMG: Liverpool pilgrimage
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 00:43:10 -0600

On Dec 4, 2014, at 6:03 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> My first gallery created using LR5, and containing pictures taken with
the Fuji XT1. A weekend in Liverpool, walking around as I usually do, but
also with a visit to what is for me truly sacred ground, Anfield Road. I
had been in Liverpool once before, around 10 years ago, but that was a
business trip with little time for sight-seeing. This time it was a proper
city break, and I very much enjoyed the city:

> http://www.frozenlight.eu/liverpool2014/

> Cheers,
> Nathan
>

> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> YNWA

Another of your fabulous travelogs.  I especially like the building
interiors.   What I like offices to look like.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
UPAA Master of the Profession 2014