Subject: [Leica] Lunch with Jay and MM
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:05:07 -0800

As Jay already told you, we had lunch and a photo walk together yesterday,
and our Leicas came along. Jay let me use his Monochrom and 50 Summicron
ASPH.  That combination is truly astounding. Here's a shot I took of some
backlit Pampas grass. In Capture One, no matter how much I magnify it, more
detail and more tones appear.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/15749228348/lightbox/>

After I took this, Jay wanted his camera back. I don't blame him. Here he
is getting his picture. Taken with my M8 and 35 Summilux ASPH.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1009859.jpg.html>

And here is Jay chasing some light at lunch. No antlers.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1009828.jpg.html

Enjoy!  And thanks again, Jay!
-Peter

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Lunch with Jay and MM)