Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Peter K.
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 20:09:56 -0800

Today there was a clear blue sky, but a chilly (for us, anyway!) 32
degrees F.
Peter Klein & I met for lunch, a little Leica discussion, and a ramble
through the Ravenna neighborhood of Seattle.
We forgot to Leica stack, so shame on us.

The sun was very harsh and directional, but it was what we had.

More will be posted later this week.

Peter K. Taking
http://tinyurl.com/lh5y5to

Peter K. Reviewing
http://tinyurl.com/m2frykf

Peter K. Posing
http://tinyurl.com/kmzalqh

Please click on a photo to view it in a larger size.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

Jay

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGS: Peter K.)