Subject: [Leica] Fuji XT-1 question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 23:46:32 +0100

This past weekend I took delivery of my new, second-hand XT-1. After
shooting a couple of hundred images with it, I must say that this is a very
enjoyable camera to use, and will likely replace my X-Pro 1. The autofocus
seems faster and more accurate, the form factor is very pleasant with those
old-fashioned dials, but the real revelation is the way manual focus is
implemented?for the first time I can honestly say that using my Leica lenses
on this body is as easy as using them on my M8.

However, there is one little thing that vexes me. On the X-Pro 1, I have
things set up so that I use only the viewfinder for shooting, but the
automatic 1.5-second review appears on the LCD. I like this kind of setup
and was trying to replicate it on the XT-1 but to no avail. Are there any
XT-1 owners our there who have any idea of whether this is possible on this
camera?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman