Subject: [Leica] three weeks left to be part of the LUG 2014 Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:49:39 +1000

After 4 weeks, our Yearbook is still open for contributions until December
20.  .
As of this Sunday morning here, 35 photographers are part of our book.
 Note that the *last day that I can accept contributions is December 20.*

*There is no obligation to purchase at any time. *There should be a cheaper
eBook for iPad option for purchase this year as well.

The requirements and general format are exactly the same as for previous
editions that Jim compiled for us.

*Any camera, any theme, just please send two photos you made in 2014.*

Submissions should be emailed to me at hopsternew at icloud.com

It is helpful if contributions are only sent to that address. However all
those received in other accounts so far are still part of the book.

Please send two image files in JPEG format and a single caption for both.

You are welcome to send any further questions to me as well.

detailed instructions are here:
http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Cheers
Geoff