Subject: [Leica] EVF cameras and especially non native lenses.....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:58:48 -0800

Very interesting interpretation of my findings.....

Well put....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

the paradox re focussing with an EVF, is that the lenses that are always in
focus, are the hardest to focus, and the lenses that are the hardest to
focus, are easy to focus...
Steve Barbour

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] EVF cameras and especially non native lenses.....)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] EVF cameras and especially non native lenses.....)