Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Nikon camera and lens
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:56:52 -0800

I think it is time to get rid of my D7000.  I have not used it for over a
year, so someone else might as well use it.  I was hanging on to it in case
I wanted to travel lighter than my D600, but the need has not arisen.

Great shape.  Includes never used Nikon strap, cap, screen protector, box,
charger, generic battery, manuals and anything else I can find before it
sells.  $550 plus shipping.

Also, my only DX lens.  Nikon 10-24 3.5/4.5 G.  Great lens.  Includes both
caps, pouch and box.  I know I have a hood somewhere and will continue to
look.  I never used it as it was essentially worthless at such a wide angle.
$625 plus shipping.

I also have a Really Right Stuff L bracket that I'll sell for $60.

I can supply photos if you are interested.  Contact off list.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson