Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2014: Orchard Park, N.Y.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:41:08 +0100

This is a first for me, in a couple of ways: (1) I did not take this
picture, my son did; (2) it is an iPhone picture; (3) I did not edit it in
any way. Still, I choose to post it because my morning routine this week is
to look at the Buffalo News every morning and chat with my son, who lives in
Orchard Park, N.Y. and has been stuck at home for 3 days now, despite living
just 3 miles from his office. This is what his parking lot looked like the
other day:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3708845121&k=sMcbSf2&lb=1&s=O

They are getting another x feet today, but everyone is in good spirits, he
and the neighbours are well-stocked with food and booze, and they are
getting together for drinks and dinner.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman