Subject: [Leica] AM in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:31:47 -0800

After 4 boring (photographically speaking) blue sky days in Yosemite, we
awoke one AM to a crisp temperature and headed out to Cook's Meadow to see
what we could see.

As we drove up, the sky was still clear, but there was a nice mist.
Unfortunately, by the time I got out to the old Elm, it was mostly gone.  As
Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by that much"
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-4494.jpg.html

But it still was nice
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-4496.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/ca/y/Yosemite-4498.jpg.html

While not Leica lens quality, view large anyway, for the full effect.

Comments welcome.
Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] AM in Yosemite)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] AM in Yosemite)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] AM in Yosemite)