Subject: [Leica] East Berlin 1966
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 09:00:13 -0800

My compliments on these excellent images! Each frame tells a story (in
B&W!).

They brought back memories of Berlin from earlier times, among them

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/Miscellaneous/Ber54a43.jpg.html

made in November 1954 (I am the GI in the picture).

Allied personnel were not allowed to go into the Soviet Zone except in a
military bus with Military Police escorts fore and aft.

I was on assignment to shoot a documentary of one of the last Horse Cavalry
units of the US Army in Europe.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] East Berlin 1966)