Subject: [Leica] Hanging the exhibition & VM
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 01:26:33 -0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYzFAY2smI

This is a short video - less than 90 secs - of the hanging of our exhibition
at the Harbour Bar in Bray. Some of you (cough, embarassed cough) may be
familiar with a couple of the images.

BTW The Harbour Bar was voted the rather grandiose title "The Best Bar in
the World" by Lonely Planet in 2010. But the pints are good, so I'm not
arguing. Testing out all those other bars could be very stressful for my
liver...

http://www.irishcentral.com/culture/travel/irish-bar-voted-best-in-the-world-by-lonely-planet-105590773-237723581.html

The official opening is tomorrow (Tues) night at 7.30. One of my images is
priced at $4,338,505.00 which if it achieves it will make it the most
expensive photograph in the world. Bono lives nearby, so you never know. It
really means not for sale, but those numbers look better than NFS :-)

Saw "Finding Vivian Maier" on the big screen tonight at my film society.
Excellent.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hanging the exhibition & VM)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hanging the exhibition & VM)