Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Mette and Bryan / Odd, Vashta Nerada, and Lady 'Moisturize Me' Cassandra"
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:20:10 -0700

(I hope you "normal" large format photographers appreciate my
non-traditional LF format subjects...)

Me: For the "Casual," lets position you two here, so we can get the
reflection of the building and your mirror images...
Bryan: Wait, but wouldn't we see you in the reflection? How about if we...
Mette: *hush* lets hear what Richard has to say...
Me: this is why I use this big-ass old style camera, I know how to handle
this.

"Mette and Bryan / Odd, Vashta Nerada, and Lady 'Moisturize Me' Cassandra"

For the https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits project.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20141027-Scanned-554.jpg

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto