Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014 fifth notice
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:45:57 +1000

The 2014 edition will follow the same format as previous editions. It will
be a non-profit, not juried/judged compilation of work by interested
photographers.

Anyone may contribute and any brand of equipment may be used. Please
contribute photos made in 2014.

There will be no obligation to buy the book which will be published with
Blurb and there will be hard cover, soft cover and eBook for iPad versions
offered. There will be a small surcharge for each book purchased which will
be donated to Project HOME, the charity designated by Jim Shulman, the
editor of the last 8 editions.

Contributions may be sent from November 2 to December 20.
The address for contributions is hopsternew at icloud.com

Please send two image files, ideally as attachments to one or two email
messages and a caption.
Ideal image files  are around 2000 to 3000 pixels on the long side in JPEG
format and file size of one to two MB each.

Your images will not be cropped or altered by the editor and will be fitted
into the standard pages of our 20x25cm (8x10 inch) landscape format book.

On November 2, I shall repost more details of the ideal image
specifications for those who would like more detail or control and a sample
caption.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman